Gruff Architects is looking for an experienced architect who would like to join its practice in London.
At Gruff, we seek out projects that offer us a challenge and where we can be inventive and innovative. We strongly believe in the integrity of our designs; their materials; technology and delivery.
Through collaboration, amongst our team and outside it, we aspire to create architecture that is responsive to its context and designs which demonstrate playfulness and above all, are joyful to experience.
We are a 10-year-old, award-winning practice and have been shortlisted for the prestigious BD Young Architect of the Year Award, please see our website www.gruffarchitects.com for more examples from our portfolio.
We would love to talk to people who are:
- capable of project running; working with client, consultant and contractor teams
- experienced in working on smaller-scale work and within a small team
- capable of managing and supporting other team members to run their own projects and can offer mentorship to junior staff members
- interested and inquisitive by the current architectural discourse, including technical and professional developments
- willing to learn and develop their own personal skills but also evolve those capabilities of the practice
- able to work independently while also to collaboratively drive forward the practice’s ambitions
We are keen to connect with individuals who share our values and our outlook, who want to work together to develop and want to help us evolve the practice over the years ahead. If you feel you have the qualities; attributes and aspirations described above then please tell us about yourself and how you’d fit in at Gruff, with an accompanying CV and portfolio – by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.
Application deadline – Friday 25 September
Gruff Architects is a Chartered RIBA Practice and we are an equal opportunities employer.