GTH/architects is looking for a senior architect to join its team in London/Kent, UK.
We are an award-winning, design-driven practice with an exciting range of projects.
We are looking for a talented, motivated individual who shares our enthusiasm for sustainable people centred buildings and places.
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ post-Part 3 experience and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of working on projects through all RIBA work stages.
We are interested in meeting architects with the following attributes:
- a genuinely collaborative approach to working as part of a team
- excellent verbal presentation skills
- strong written communication skills
- ability to form good relationships with clients, consultants and contractors
- flexibility, nimbleness and a willingness to pitch in when needs must
- open mindedness, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
- critical thinking and conceptual rigour
- a positive work ethic
- a comprehensive understanding of UK planning and regulatory frameworks
- experience in the production of planning, tender and working drawings packages
- demonstrable working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- ability to draw by hand.
What you can expect from us:
- an open and refreshing attitude that offers real potential for you to make an impact
- friendly and flexible working environments in London Bridge and Tonbridge in addition to working from home where your contribution will be genuinely encouraged and valued
- a team that has a vibrant mix of youth and experience – the perfect place to develop your professional, design and technical skills whilst working on a variety of challenging projects
- real responsibility and an opportunity to progress and challenge yourself
- salary commensurate with experience and London weighting
Current projects include major residential, commercial and education works, varying in size from commercial fit-outs of £500k to 200-unit housing schemes.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a small practice and to play a meaningful role in the delivery of significant projects, we want to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV, a covering letter and a concise portfolio showing your best work. These documents should be attached as PDFs, without links using the ‘apply for job’ button below.
GTH/architects are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom