GUNN Associates is looking for a senior architect/team leader to join its studio in Soho, London.
We are a small creative studio of architects and designers, working on developer-led residential, educational, and commercial projects. We have a strong ethos of working towards creating a lasting legacy of work that is of its time, addresses its context, and is both client and user-focussed.
We are looking for a creative, senior architect with at least five years’ post-ARB experience to run projects and oversee the studio workload. The successful candidate will have the experience, energy and people-skills to maximise the studio’s performance and help expand the practice. They will work closely with Duncan Gunn in driving forwards the practice strategies.
The technical requirements we are looking for are:
- fluent in Vectorworks, Adobe CS, and Microsoft Office
- fluent in written and spoken technical English
- eligible to work in the UK
- able to easily commute to our studio in Soho, London
- confident to independently develop pipeline work and nurture new business
- be an excellent people-focussed communicator
For the successful applicant we offer:
- a salary dependant on experience and commensurate with current averages
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- a friendly and lively work environment in the heart of Soho
- a range of creative projects to be involved with
- a chance to be an important part of the expansion of the business
- the occasional doughnut and as much coffee/tea as you can drink
We look forward to receiving CVs submitted using the ‘apply’ link below. We will conduct a 30-minute telephone interview with the long-listed candidates, followed by a second, in-person interview for the successful shortlisted candidates.
GUNN Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Further details may be found on our website.