Gustafson Porter + Bowman is looking for a BIM coordinator – landscape architecture to join its London practice.
Gustafson Porter + Bowman is an award-winning leading landscape architecture practice which has received public acclaim for creating authentically engaging spaces in a global portfolio. We have several new and exciting projects and are looking for an experienced BIM coordinator in landscape projects to develop and implement the practice’s BIM strategy. This is a new role within our friendly, sociable, hard-working and collaborative team based near Camden.
Essential skills and experience:
- four+ years’ experience working on BIM managed projects
- professionally qualified landscape architect or architect
- high-level English language skills – both oral and written
- strong design capacity and the understanding of complex 3D geometry
- high-level of proficiency in Rhino and Revit, and confidence using other relevant software packages – AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word
- demonstrable experience of delivering a landscape project to BIM level two
- proven ability of running small to medium-sized landscape architecture projects with a project team, under the support and supervision of a partner
- competency in communicating with other professionals
- self-motivated with a collaborative team player approach, willing to assist others and share advice
In return, we offer a collaborative, stimulating and inspiring working environment, with a regular CPD schedule, design review sessions, and the opportunity to work on prestigious projects in the UK and worldwide, ensuring an extensive and diverse career experience. In addition, we offer all of our staff training allowances and have an active social calendar.
How to apply:
Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio -no more than 8MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘BIM Coordinator 2018’ in the subject line.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates and those with the right to work freely in the UK or who hold a current valid working visa.
Gustafson Porter + Bowman is an equal opportunities employer and committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and applicants equally. No person shall receive less favorable treatment or consideration on the grounds of race, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexuality, disability, social class or marital status. All applications will be considered on merit alone.
Experienced Part-III architect
at Paul Vick Architects
Part-II architectural assistant/architect
at Gibson Thornley