Guttfield Architecture is looking for an architectural assistant to join its team in London or Berkshire, UK.
Guttfield Architecture is looking for a talented and motivated assistant to work in our studio in Twyford, Berkshire. We have a growing workload of one-off houses and extensions at a variety of stages, both in London and the Thames Valley.
We are looking for someone with great draughting, presentation and 3D skills who is also keen to develop their technical understanding of how houses are put together.
The position offers the chance to be part of a busy, young architecture studio and gain excellent practical experience across all stages of the design process, including experience suitable for RIBA Part 3. We provide a supportive and flexible environment for those studying for RIBA Part 3.
- RIBA Part 1 or Part 2 qualification
- fluency operating MicroStation or AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop
- daily travel to Twyford, Berkshire (approx. 35 minutes from London Paddington, part of Crossrail from late 2019)
- fluent spoken and written English
- eligibility to work in UK
How to apply
Submit applications under 5MB using the ‘apply’ link below only please. Applications should include a CV and examples of work that satisfy the requirements above. Please do not apply if you cannot fulfil all of the job requirements – only successful applicants will be contacted.