Guzy Architects is seeking a full-time intermediate architect with two-six years’ experience and immediate availability to join its team in New York, USA.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- professional architecture degree from an accredited institution
- two-six years of relevant prior experience
- excellent design, communication, and presentation skills
- ability to work well with others, sound leadership skills, broad experience in developing ideas, production of construction documents, site supervision experience, excellent time management skills, ability to communicate well with clients and a desire to participate in the creation of good architecture
- working proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- knowledge of Vectorworks is a plus
- to be considered, applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit CV, work examples, a cover letter stating availability and references using the ‘apply’ link below. No phone calls please.