Haines Gadd Greaves is hiring a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in Oxfordshire, UK.
Haines Gadd Greaves is a RIBA-registered architecture and design studio based in Oxfordshire.
We work across the fields of architecture and interior design, creating new spaces and reimagining others. Our projects range in sector and scale, from private residential to larger scale hospitality, wellness and commercial schemes, sharing the common themes of modernity, ingenuity, comfort and an understanding of place.
We are looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join our team to work on a number of emerging schemes.
We would like to meet candidates that are self-starters with enthusiasm, a passion for architecture and design and motivated to produce consistent high quality work.
The following is required for the role:
- RIBA Part 1 and Part 2
- two years relevant experience in an architecture or design firm
- an ability to communicate ideas through sketches, 3D models and in-house visuals for concept design stage
- experience in hospitality projects advantageous
- well-organised with good time-management skills
- technical design experience using AutoCAD, precisely and efficiently
- Adobe suite
- Rhino 3D
- UK right to work mandatory
The role is studio-based in the beautiful town of Charlbury in Oxfordshire, which has train connections to Oxford and London.
Applications consisting of a cover letter, CV and portfolio (max 5 MB and no links to file sharing applications) can be submitted via the apply for job button below.
All material will be handled confidentially.