Halo Design Interiors is seeking an AutoCAD technician/visualiser to join its team in Surrey, UK.
A Surrey-based boutique interior design practise specialising in the interior design of luxury residential property in the UK and abroad is looking to recruit a skilled AutoCAD technician/visualiser to join their team. The role will be to assist the team with luxury high-end residential projects, by preparing detailed drawing packages in Autocad and also in creating visuals/sketches.
The role involves:
- production of technical drawing packages
- preparation of materials for presentations, including hand sketches and visualisations
- undertaking site surveys
- working closely with all the team at Halo and also with clients, contractors and suppliers
- fluent and highly proficient AutoCAD, with good hand drawing and visualisation skills and with solid experience in understanding processes and materials
- minimum of three year’s technical drawing experience in high-end interior design projects, with significant experience in London residential projects and a comprehensive knowledge of design and construction techniques
- excellent design and spatial planning skills, with in-depth knowledge of design detailing and specifications and a good eye for composition, materials and colour
- proven time management skills and highly organised working methods
- able to work to constantly challenging deadlines
- relevant qualification in technical drawing
- fluent in SketchUp and Photoshop
- ability to work extra hours when required and remain calm under pressure
- ability to commute to Weybridge in Surrey, Monday to Friday. This is not a working from home position
- full driving licence and own vehicle
- good social and presentation skills – ability to deal with high-level clients, suppliers and site labour in a pleasant and professional manner
- fluent in English
- will need to be a self-starter, and able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining very high standards and the company brand
- and fundamentally, to be collaborative, a good team player, calm under pressure and a fluent communicator
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit your CV, portfolio and covering letter including your salary expectation using the ‘apply’ link below. Only applicants fulfilling the above criteria will be considered. No phone applications will be taken. Only UK residents, able to travel comfortably to Surrey on a daily basis need apply.
Due to the high number of applications, regrettably we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.
No recruitment agencies.