Handel Architects is looking for a BIM coordinator to join its team in New York.
We are seeking a dedicated and energetic architectural BIM coordinator to join our New York office. You will work within a highly collaborative environment on a wide range of large and impactful urban projects, and engage as mentor and technical guide to project teams. We are seeking qualified candidates intending to pursue a devoted focus in continuing the influence of technology in our industry. As a BIM coordinator, you will work with the BIM director and with BIM project teams.
Please send resumes and portfolios in PDF formats at this link.
- establish, develop and implement BIM processes and workflows
- develop and maintain project-specific and office-wide parametric content
- aid teams in BIM management by monitoring and streamlining Revit models
- actively engage with design teams to troubleshoot and to ensure best BIM practices are being followed
- assist teams with 3D coordination, energy analysis, interoperability and other BIM-specific workflows
- train and coach teams in Revit and related architectural software
- minimum of a bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering or design
- three to seven years of professional experience primarily using Revit
- advanced proficiency with Revit and associated third party capabilities
- familiarity with computational design tools such as Dynamo and Grasshopper
- has knowledge of architectural design and knows the basics of architectural drawing set production and 3D coordination
- ability to work efficiently, in an organised manner and with attention to detail
- is an effective and engaging teacher
- has a portfolio demonstrating work in Revit and Revit family editor
- proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- can be flexible with regard to working hours and assignments
- ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- strong skills in verbal, written and graphic communication
We want your energy, creativity, and thirst for transforming great ideas into built reality! Our office provides full benefits including health benefits, competitive PTO, 401(K), reimbursement and mentoring for ARE exams, and Whiteboard Groups. What are Whiteboard Groups? Check them out here!
No phone calls please.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United States