Hannah Lohan Interiors is recruiting an interior designer/Part-I/II architectural assistant to join its team in London.
Full-time orpart-timee considered. Immediate start. Based in studio SW13.
Hannah Lohan Interiors is recruiting for a new designer to join our expanding London interior design practice. The studio thrives on a friendly, creative atmosphere, encouraging all members of the team to have strong design input into projects.
The role involves working on a variety of high-end commercial projects, including boutique hotels, restaurants, bars, etc.
We are looking for candidates from an architectural or technical background who wish to advance their career in interior design. An experienced RIBA Part-I/recently qualified Part-II would be ideal, otherwise an interior designer with advanced 2D CAD skills.
The role/required skills:
- 2D CAD drawings – ideally Vectorworks or AutoCAD to an advanced level (Candidates without an advanced level of skill will not be considered)
- coordinate with consultants, contractors, client etc to meet overall project objectives
- resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and 2D drawings
- produce tender documents
- presentation visuals/renderings
- creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- experience working on RIBA stages 1 – 4
- good organisational skills and an ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- desire and ambition to contribute to the studio’s growth
- candidates will ideally have minimum 1 year experience working in practice.
The job is based in our studio in Barnes, SW13 and can either be full or part-time (a minimum of three days required)
Please send your CV and examples of work together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent on experience.
Please ensure all applications are smaller than 10MB.
Print studio graphic design internship
at The Architectural Association School of Architecture