Hanson Architects is hiring architects and Part 2/3 architects to join its team in London.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and experienced Part 2/3 architects to join our team. These will be full time positions working primarily on a range of residential and educational projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- three plus years’ professional experience of RIBA work stages
- a solid understanding of construction detailing, building regulations and UK planning policy
- excellent graphic, design, presentation, hand drawing and verbal communication skills
- the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- staff management experience
- Vectorworks experience (preferred but not essential)
Please submit a PDF of your covering letter, CV and portfolio by clicking the apply for job button below. We will only be able to respond to candidates that we invite for interview.
Hanson Architects is an imaginative, design led practice that thoughtfully approaches each project on a site and client specific basis.
We are a small, friendly office that discourages overtime, incorporates flexitime and offers hybrid working when needed.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
We are Chartered Architects and an equal opportunities employer.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom