There is an opportunity for a PA/admin assistant to join Haptic Architects in London.
Haptic are seeking a friendly and switched on admin assistant to join our growing team. This is a new role created due to office and company expansion. It will fit someone who already has some experience in a similar role in a creative office. The job will undoubtedly evolve as we adjust to an extra admin team member.
- reception – primarily for Haptic but we share the office with several other small companies
- answering the phone
- meet and greet
- preparing refreshments for meetings
- meeting room calendar/bookings
- PA/diary management for three London directors
- finance – assisting office manager with bookkeeping
- marketing – assisting with mailouts, research
- recruitment – arranging interviews and responding to applicants
- HR – collating employee handbook, H&S documents
- maintaining library
- travel organisation
- event organisation
- stationery and kitchen supplies
- director expenses
- Haptic processes/ops manual updates
- minimum one-two years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a creative environment
- organised approach and excellent time management skills
- good communication skills
- ability to work well as part of a team
- computer literacy in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
InDesign/Photoshop experience an advantage
- good level of English spelling and grammar
- accuracy and attention to detail
- ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to senior colleagues
Please send a cover letter and a two page maximum CV.
Please note we will only contact those we invite for interview.