Harding and Read is seeking a part-time finance/HR manager to join its team in west London.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced, professional all-rounded finance/HR manager on a part-time basis (three/four days a week) to join our team. You will play a key role in the business, maintaining the integrity of financial records and systems and providing financial information for the effective and efficient running of the studio. You will be working closely with the directors, budget holders and procurement manager. Immediate start required post-interview.
The studio specialises in creating bespoke interior design solutions for high profile, prime locations including high-end residential, large-scale hotels and cultured private residences.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with preferably prior experience in the interior design industry.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- maintaining all the financial records accurately and in a timely manner
- monthly full stack management report production
- assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts
- budgeting for projects and potential projects
- business performance analytics and KPI tracking with senior management
- variance analysis
- cash flow forecasting with the senior management team
- business partnering with directors and job runners on new projects
- assisting with HR policies and administration including maintaining personnel records, reviews, liaising with external payroll provider, reviewing current policies and procedures, liaising with HR legal advisors etc
What we are looking for:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- excellent organisational skills
- excellent communication skills
- ability to produce reports in a timely manner
- a proactive self-starter, passionate about business
- keen to get closely involved in the business to support fee earning teams
- evidence of eligibility to work in the UK required
- experience of using Xero (at least two years)
- project Accounting (at least three years)
- experience of working creative industries (at least three years)
- two references essential
Submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000, pro-rata.