Harper Latter Architects is seeking a project architect to join its team in London.
This is a full-time role for a Project Architect in Wimbledon – initially for a six-month, fixed-term contract to extend this to a permanent role. The project architect will be involved at different stages of the project in particular tendering and construction information.
- ARB registered architect with a minimum of three years’ of relevant work experience
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- thorough knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction materials and methods
- proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- experience working on high-end residential projects and construction detailing