Harrison Ince is looking for a middleweight interior designer to join its team in Manchester, UK.
We are looking for a middleweight interior designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have three to five years’ experience preferably in the hospitality/leisure industry.
The following criteria are also vital:
- a professional qualification (Bsc Hons) from an accredited institution
- a working knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment employed in building and facilities construction
- a solid background with two-dimensional graphics software e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
- a solid background with AutoCAD (2010)
- experience running projects from concept to completion – national travel will be required with the occasional overnight stay
- strong design and technical ability
- able to use MS Office
Desirable personal attributes:
- accuracy and precision
- excellent presentation skills
- accountability for assigned work
- ability to articulately express ideas to both colleagues and clients
- exceptional computer/software competency
- ability to work in a team or autonomously
- effective organisational skills
Our studio is fun, fast-paced and exciting, handling projects that vary widely in type, scope and complexity. We are looking for a person who wants to apply their passion and enthusiasm for interior and architectural design and planning in a collaborative and progressive work environment.
Applicants should include a cover letter, resume and project samples with their application, using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies please.