Harry Dobbs Design is seeking an experienced Part 2 architect to become part of its team in London.
Harry Dobbs Design’s London-based team is looking to grow its team to resource its UK and international projects.
The following backgrounds might apply:
- RIBA Part 2 architect (or equivalent) with two more years’ work experience
Harry Dobbs Design is an architecture and urban design practice based in EC1 London, with awards in the UK and internationally for culturally resonant and innovative projects that integrate architecture, lighting, urban design, product design and urban landscaping.
With a range of competition winning and high profile projects in the UK, Middle East, USA and France we are looking for a dynamic and engaged architects/designers to work with us on design-led projects. Key importance will be an interest and aptitude in public urban environments, materiality, making and how high quality designs are delivered. A high level of capability in 3D modelling and rendering is also important.
The role will include both design and operational tasks, and we are looking for someone with a high level of:
- design, communication and presentation skills
- self-motivation and professional organisational capability
- CAD and IT skill (Rhino/V-Ray/Adobe Suite)
- ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with exemplary attention to detail
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.