Harry Dobbs Design is looking for a RIBA Part 2/equivalent architect or designer to join its London-based team.
Harry Dobbs Design is an architecture and urban design practice based in EC1 London, with awards in the UK and abroad for projects that integrate architecture, lighting, urban design, product design and urban landscaping.
With a range of competition winning and high profile projects in the UK, Middle East and France we are looking for a dynamic and engaged RIBA Part 2 architect (or equivalent) with a minimum of one years’ experience to work with us on design led projects. Key importance will be high level capability in 3D modelling, rendering, an interest in public environments, materiality and how things are made.
The role will include both design and operational tasks, and we are looking for someone high level of:
- communication and presentation skills
- self motivation and organisational capability
- CAD and IT skill (Rhino/V-Ray/Vectorworks/SketchUp/Adobe Suite/Grasshopper)
- ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with exemplary attention to detail