Hassell is looking for an associate to join its team in Sydney, Australia.
Are you an enthusiastic associate architect? Do you have experience in managing the design process from client liaison, briefing, to design development and documentation?
We are looking for talented individuals to play a key role within the architectural team. You require a strong commitment to design, excellent technical and project management skills with competency in Revit to work in this collaborative environment. Your experience will demonstrate a track record of delivering high-quality design outcomes on a variety of project
types and scales. This is a position for a senior architect with excellent verbal communication skills, project management experience, strong documentation skills and site/delivery experience as well as a rigorous approach to detail.
Hassell has been in the business for 80 years and we have made our mark not only in Australia, but worldwide. We promote a cohesive and interactive culture that supports our team to apply a unique and inspirational design approach to each individual project.
We are interested in speaking to Associate Architects with the following experience:
- 10+ years post grad experience
- exceptional front end and conceptual design skills
- demonstrable complex/large scale project experience preferably in the Education, commercial workplace and mixed-use
- managing projects from start to finish
- strong documentation and delivery experience
- proven project leadership
- the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- strong communication with excellent verbal presentation skills
- demonstrated working knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit and Adobe Suite
We consider our people to be our greatest resource. With that in mind, we place great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent. We place value on the quality of ideas and the contribution our people make to our open and collaborative culture.
We support innovation and creativity to enable exceptional design outcomes.
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions, representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- creative studio working environment
- inter-studio transfer opportunities
- development and training including access to an online training program
- wellbeing benefits
- flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- professional memberships
- study assistance
If you aspire to create great places we’d love to hear from you.
To be considered you’ll need to submit a PDF of your CV and portfolio (Max 10MB) by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
Please ensure that you have the following subject line and preferred location on your emailed application – ASSOCIATE _JUNE2018
Please, no agency or third party applications.