Hassell is looking for an associate senior landscape architect to join its team in Brisbane, Australia.
Are you a dynamic senior landscape architect looking to work in the creative design space, leading world-class projects? Join our team and design the world’s best places – places people love.
You will have an understanding of the specific components of medium to large-scale projects from concept design through to detail design, with the ability to lead highly motivated design and documentation teams.
As a talented associate or senior landscape architect, you are:
- passionate about design with the ability to inspire
- self-motivated, open-minded, with proven design, communication and graphic skills
- collaborative, you share information and thrive in a team environment
- a strong communicator with the ability to communicate with major clients and consultants
- strongly self-motivated and tenacious
You will also need to possess the following:
- qualification in landscape architecture
- a senior landscape architect with optimally seven years’ post-graduate experience or associate with ten plus years’ post-graduate experience
- Revit experience would be a bonus
- ability to meet tight deadlines
- rigorous approach to detail
- demonstrated knowledge/experience in project delivery
We consider our people to be our greatest resource. With that in mind, we place great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent.
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions, representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- creative studio working environment
- inter-studio transfer opportunities
- development and training including access to an online training program
- wellbeing benefits
- flexible start and finish times, part-time and job share arrangements
- professional memberships
- study assistance
If you aspire to create great places and are looking to take the next step in your career with an international design practice, this is the role for you.
Applications consisting of CV and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max. 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please, no agency or third party applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.