Hassell is looking for a landscape architect to join its team in Brisbane, Australia.
We are looking for a motivated landscape architect with strong Revit skills to join our talented team. You will work closely with project principals and associates in supporting conceptualisation of a diverse range of design projects prior to contributing to documenting projects for construction.
You will have an understanding of the specific components of medium to large-scale complex projects – from concept design through to detail design. Your natural strength in design will be evident in your portfolio at both a detailed and large urban scale.
You will need to possess the following key attributes:
- qualification in landscape architecture
- optimally three to five years’ post-graduate experience
- confidence in putting forward new ideas and in developing design concepts with others
- ability to meet tight deadlines
- project management skills
- demonstrated knowledge/experience in project delivery
- detail design and documentation skills and experience
- working knowledge in Revit and the Adobe Suite, with Rhino skills desirable
- client co-ordination and professional presentation skills
- commitment to collaboration
- strongly self-motivated
- an effective communicator
- rigorous approach to detail
We consider our people to be our greatest resource. With that in mind, we place great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent.
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions, representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- creative studio working environment
- inter-studio transfer opportunities
- development and training including access to an online training program
- wellbeing benefits
- flexible start and finish times, part-time and job share arrangements
- professional memberships
- study assistance
If you aspire to create great places and are looking to take the next step in your career with an international design practice, this is the role for you.
Applications consisting of CV and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max. 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please, no agency or third party applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.