HASSELL is looking for senior architects or associates/senior associates to join its teams across Australia and Asia.
At HASSELL we have planned and designed more than 50 major rail, light rail and underground rail projects across the globe. We know that successful infrastructure is about more than good engineering. We design infrastructure for the people who will benefit from using it, and we bring significant expertise in all facets of rail architecture.
Delivering large-scale metropolitan rail projects on restricted sites and within tight time and budget constraints require an exceptional level of collaboration – and the most talented teams.
As we strengthen our rail teams across the globe, we’re on the search for exceptional architects with experience in railway station and precinct design for a range of positions.
We have opportunities for senior architects, senior associates and associates primarily in Brisbane, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore.
You will have exceptional design skills, be strong on documentation and delivery and have proven leadership experience. You will have experience in technical detailing skills, delivering drawing packages, working independently and a commitment to delivering outstanding design work. You will also be highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication, numeration and organisational skills.
Specifically, you will have:
- post-graduate experience within an internationally recognised architectural practice
- excellent aesthetic sensibilities and outstanding design skills
- an excellent eye for detail and strong problem-solving skills
- a strong detailing mindset with proven construction/site experience
- good technical skills, sensibilities and thorough knowledge of and compliance with procedures and standards
- proficiency in CAD software, preferably Revit
- confidence in putting forward fresh ideas and in developing design concept with others
- proactive attitude and high level of motivation, with a continuous desire to learn
- a team player attitude with a strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude
- excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- a tertiary qualification in architecture
- well-spoken and written English is essential
We consider our people to be our greatest resource. With that in mind, we place great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent.
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions, representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing:
- creative studio working environment
- inter-studio transfer opportunities
- development and training including access to an online training program
- wellbeing benefits
- flexible start and finish times, part time and job share arrangements
- professional memberships
- study assistance
Submit your CV and portfolio clearly outlining how you meet the above requirements by clicking the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad. Please reference ‘GLOBAL RAIL OPPORTUNITIES_NOVEMBER2018’ in your application.
Applicants must be able to live and work in Australia. HASSELL can assist in seeking relevant working visas for non-residents.
Please, no agency or third party applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer.