HASSELL is looking for senior urban designers/architects to join its team in Sydney.
Our Sydney studio is embarking on a series of significant projects that will offer a challenge to ambitious and highly talented professionals.
We are currently seeking an experienced, senior urban designer/architects with experience that will cover design, project delivery and team leadership. You will be effective in the delivery of urban design services to a range of public and private sector clients and provide innovative and creative urban design solutions and concepts. You will have an opportunity to work on projects in Australia and internationally with a potential for a secondment to relocation to another HASSELL studio.
As a team leader, you will bring to this position:
- excellent design, presentation and graphics skills
- minimum three years’ experience urban design and architecture projects
- strong conceptual design abilities and commitment to sustainable design principles
- strong communication, presentation, time management and negotiation skills
- strong portfolio with demonstrated excellence in graphic and technical capabilities
- experience in AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite, SketchUp
- qualification in architecture and/or urban design
- Chinese language an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career path, working apart of the larger HASSELL team, offering meaningful career, working with high profile design leaders.
Applications consisting of CV and portfolio can be submitted using the ‘apply’ link below.
Agencies need not apply.