Haverstock is looking for two Part 1 architectural assistants to join its studio near Kings Cross, London.
As a design-led architectural studio, we work side-by-side with clients to create inspiring, life-changing buildings. We focus on specialist public-sector projects, using a combination of creativity and rigorous thinking to tackle varied and complex briefs. With over 30 years’ experience, we have designed buildings of all kinds — specialist schools and colleges, police stations and training centres, churches and crematoria, housing and offices. For more information about the work we do, visit our website: www.haverstock.com or our Instagram.
In the coming year, we have a range of exciting projects planned and are committed to helping our Part 1 assistants gain a range of experience during their time with us.
A successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- creativity and an aptitude for architectural and detail design thinking
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- experience of REVIT preferred, but not essential
- good organisation skills and an enthusiastic attitude
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- one year’s professional experience is considered a bonus
- availability for an immediate start would be ideal
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English. Haverstock is an equal opportunities employer.
Please submit your CV with examples of your work (maximum 10MB) by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies please.