Hawkins\Brown is seeking a communications project manager to join its team in London.
We are looking for a communications project manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to join the communications team at Hawkins\Brown.
The communications project manger will be responsible for leading the delivery of a set of strategic projects within our communications team. You will be reporting to communications manager and work alongside the existing team of three. You will provide support in managing and coordinating the broader work and output of the communications team, particularly during especially busy times.
The suitable candidate will have strong project management skills, as well as a strong affinity for and experience of creating, commissioning, appraising and editing content in a communications context.
- project manage key communications projects/initiatives e.g. website review, ongoing visual identity refresh etc
- liaise with key external agencies/suppliers (designers, developers etc)
- liaise with project-specific steering groups and the practice’s overall communications steering group e.g. develop project briefs and budgets for sign-off; report regularly on project progress against timeline and budget; achieve maximum buy-in for project deliverables and implementation
- coordinate people and resources within HawkinsBrown to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and successfully
- champion, communicate and implement new communications initiatives across the practice
- ensure all content across the practice is produced to the highest possible standards of accuracy, quality and consistency
- assess and report on web and social media analytics to assist the practice in building brand, expertise and project awareness
- support the broader work and output of the communications team, particularly during especially busy times. For example:
- submit projects and other initiatives for industry awards
- manage and contribute to the creation of content across range of different media and across a range of different platforms
- support the development of Hawkins\Brown’s ambitions to create and commission more video content
- work with the communications manager and communications steering group to help develop and implement our overall communications strategy in ways that support the delivery of our wider business objectives, builds the reputation and profile of our practice and reflects the full breadth and depth of our work and sector expertise
Relevant skills and experience:
- strong project management skills, including management of stakeholders and suppliers
- strong affinity for and experience of creating, commissioning, appraising and editing content in a communications context
- experience of building profile via websites, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and other relevant platforms
- video editing/production skills and experience
- strong knowledge of and interest in architecture, design and the broader built environment
- meticulous attention to detail
- collaborative approach and the ability to work effectively in a busy creative environment
- a strategic outlook
- experience of working effectively with a range of senior colleagues
- comfortable making decisions and taking the initiative
- able to juggle long and short-term deadlines in a dynamic working environment
These are the key tasks as currently defined. They are not listed in priority order. From time to time the key tasks may be varied and the post holder may be expected to take on such variations within the constraints of the position and the level of responsibility implied in it.
If this sounds a bit like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Hawkins\Brown is an equal opportunity employer.