Hawkins\Brown is seeking a senior interior designer to join its team in London.
We are looking for an experienced interior designer to join our innovative interiors team at HawkinsBrown.
An interior designer at Hawkins\Brown is an allrounder rather than a specialist: they will need to liaise with a wide range of clients from real estates to institutions and global brands.
We work in collaboration with architects, artists, branding consultancies and graphic designers delivering schools, homes, offices, hotels, and public buildings.
People are at the centre of what we do and we are looking for likeminded people who are more interested in adjusting and improving what we have inherited rather than in wholescale replacement.
You will lead projects in collaboration with project partners, manage small teams of younger designers and liaise directly with clients.
Rather than specialising in one sector or project stage, you will take ownership of a project from the early stages of the design to completion throughout design development and technical design.
Our team which includes architects, interior designers, urban designers, economists, and researchers work across HB studio as well as on our own projects.
- over five years’ proven experience of designing and delivering commercial, educational and residential projects
- BA Hons or MA interior architecture qualification (or equivalent)
- strong client facing and presentation skills
- ability to adapt to different clients, project types and scales
- experience in working on listed buildings
- strength in developing early-stage interior concepts and strategies through to delivering drawing and specification packages and site supervision
- experience working collaboratively within architectural and external consultants essential
- excellent presentation, graphic design, conceptual and visualising skills, freehand or computer aided
- proficiency in Revit, Vectorworks, and Creative Suite
- good space planning and spatial analysis skills
- broad range of interests from contemporary art to product and graphic design
- excellent knowledge and understanding of materials and products
- self-motivated, organised and proactive
HawkinsBrown are an equal opportunity employer.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.