Hawkins\Brown is seeking a technical architect or architectural technologist to join its team in London.
We are looking for an experienced technical architect or architectural technologist to work with us on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working across architectural sectors supporting the project teams on the development of the design, from concept through to construction, ensuring the design, technical and compliance success of our projects.
Key areas of responsibility:
- guide and detail tender/construction packages at stages 3, 4 and 5
- understand how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset
- contribute to building regulation, code requirements and other regulatory applications and procedures
- prepare NBS specifications
- work effectively within a larger team alongside architects, BIM coordinators etc and interface with external contractors and sub consultants
- maintain and develop effective BIM information within Revit in line with HawkinsBrown best practice
- degree in architectural technology
- experience in tender and construction package production
- advanced knowledge of detailed technical design and construction methods
- understanding of regulation and code requirements
- expert in Revit
- experience working on large scale projects
- experience with NBS specification
- keen eye for detail
- strong teamwork and communication skills
Hawkins\Brown are an equal opportunity employer.