Hayes Davidson is looking for junior 3D artists to join its London-based studio.
Around 30 years ago, Alan Davidson founded Hayes Davidson – the first CGI-based visualisation studio in the UK. The studio has since worked with many of the world’s top architects, designers and developers to visualise their designs. The company is based in a beautiful loft-style open-plan studio space adjacent to Paddington Station in London.
Our employee-owned studio is a fantastic creative environment filled with passion, collaboration, integrity, creativity, innovation, and excellence. We are looking for talented artists and like-minded people to join our diverse team. Our studio is specifically designed to support the creation of great artwork with the aim of wanting you to succeed and be the best artist you can be.
Who you are:
- passionate about architectural visualisation with a portfolio of work
- self-motivated, proactive
- working knowledge of 3ds Max/associated renderers/Photoshop
- keen eye for detail and a problem-solving nature
- you will share our spirit for continued learning
What we offer:
- 23 days annual leave
- strong studio culture, with many team outings and events
- weekly seminars and knowledge sharing
- we promote a hybrid working culture, although the role requires you to regularly attend our London studio
If you have a great portfolio and are keen to develop your career, we’d love to hear from you. Please click the link on our website and fill out the form to apply.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we may not be able to get back to you if you are unsuccessful.