Hayes Davidson is looking for a senior projects manager in London.
Founded in 1989, Hayes Davidson pioneered architectural computer graphics and specialises in architectural visualisation, working in over 50 countries with many of the world’s top architects as clients. The team includes architects, artists and photographers and is employee-owned. The company operates from a beautiful and spacious open-plan, loft-style studio close to Paddington station.
We are looking to recruit a senior projects manager to support continued growth, excellence in client service and the smooth running of all projects.
Supporting a highly talented and diverse team of artists, you will maintain excellent client service on a varied and exciting portfolio of projects. You will be the key point of contact for clients in the early stages of every project. You will monitor and manage projects to ensure that they remain on track and are delivered on time. Day to day you will be working with premier league architectural practices, designers, developers and consultants. You will report to and collaborate closely with the Projects Director. Managing and responding to project requirements, you will write proposals and liaise with clients to ensure relevant design documentation is in place for the artist team, steering projects to a successful completion. Your support will mean that artists can focus on their artwork – ensuring that the highest quality of work is consistently delivered to our clients. Might suit a production manager, operations manager, studio manager or account manager with experience in the digital/design sectors.
The person we are looking for:
- you will have proven project management experience at middle or senior level
- you will be enthusiastic about architecture and design, ideally with experience of working with architects
- ideally educated to degree level
- design literate, you will be both comfortable and credible working directly with senior professionals and architects/designers. You will be able to speak their language well
- with a strong appreciation of design, the delivery of excellent work will be meaningful to you
- you will be numerate with strong organisational and negotiation skills
- you will be calm, self-driven and results-orientated with a positive outlook
- you will be keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- you will be a natural team leader, with an ability to inspire others to work together as a team, always maintaining the respect and confidence of those around you
- you can see the ‘big picture’ and will be a natural forward planner who critically assesses your own performance
- you will be digitally native, with good experience of creative studio systems and software
- you will be a competent communicator, friendly and with excellent social skills
- you will be a skilled writer able to work quickly, delivering consistently professional correspondence
- you will be a natural and persuasive brand advocate with the ability to communicate and present a compelling vision of the Hayes Davidson studio
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team working on the highest quality architectural visualisation projects. Hayes Davidson is a multidisciplinary team with expertise from many different fields. Partners have a voice and there is a true sense of pride in belonging to something unique and highly regarded. We build sincere relationships with our clients, based on honesty, respect and professionalism.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with “Senior projects manager” as the subject line.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and based within a reasonable distance from our studio in Paddington, London. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. No agencies please.