HBA Residential is seeking a Mandarin-speaking client relationship manager in the area of interior design to join its team in London.
As a client relationship manager, you will be responsible for winning new business globally as well as growing, maintaining and monitoring their client database while becoming the company’s ambassador.
This role will cover a full spectrum of activities associated with winning new business for the super-prime residential market globally and raising general awareness of the company’s brand.
Role and responsibilities:
- creating and overseeing a clear strategy and database for new business activities
- developing and maintaining professional relationships with new and existing business contacts
- understanding and connection in the Asian market is a must
- coordinating with third parties undertaking marketing, press, PR and events
- managing the preparation of presentation, RFP’s and works proposals
- overseeing and planning international NBD visits for yourself and senior staff
- liaising with the global team to keep records of the company’s projects
- translating project information and marketing materials in traditional and simplified Chinese
Press and PR responsibilities:
- liaising with the internal PR team to ensure the division’s strategy is being
- review and translate press releases in English and Chinese
- coordinating efforts of external PR companies to ensure output is in line with the overall strategy
- assisting in the development of social media presence
- planning strategic events that can assist with NBD and brand building in the market
- highlighting key NBD events for the senior team to attend
- attending all necessary networking events that can assist with the department’s NBD
Marketing and events responsibilities
- liaising with appointed external parties and internal PR to assist in the development of marketing collateral and events planning
- overseeing and giving input into the creation of marketing collateral that can assist with NBD
- ensuring that all material issued for new business purposes is consistent to brand guidelines and to an exceptional quality
Required skills and experience
- minimum eight-year experience in relationship management roles
- proven development experience within the interior design and/or architecture industries
- knowledge of the luxury residential and super-prime markets
- excellent client-facing and networking skills
- spoken and written fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- strong track record securing new business and maintaining existing relationships
- international work experience preferable
- online marketing and event organisation experience preferable
Salary and package:
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for the client relationship manager job opportunity, please apply with your CV and portfolio.
Please note that due to the number of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep
you in mind for any future vacancies.