Helix Architecture has an opportunity for a project architect to join its growing team in Bristol.
Helix Architecture is growing their team in Bristol, we are looking for an architect with technical ability to join our team.
A successful and growing business, Helix currently have a broad range of residential, retail and commercial projects across the UK, serviced from offices in Bristol, London and Hull.
The company is currently in its second year and continues to grow. It is steered by an experienced team with an established track record on delivering major London and national projects.
To support our strong client base we are looking for a confident, self-motivated and friendly individual who is able to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team. You will have the opportunity to run your own projects and you will become a key part of making the business successful.
Applicants should have:
– excellent design and drawn presentation skills
– excellent technical and job running skills
– experience of delivering projects through all RIBA stages to completion on site
– excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
– the desire to work as part of a team
– the ability to manage commercial project timelines
– be willing to monitor and offer design guidance to the architectural delivery team through the construction process
– be willing to travel across the UK to suit project and partner office locations
It would be beneficial to have:
– two years experience post qualification
– experience with Adobe Suite Programs, InDesign and Photoshop
– experience with contract administration as a principle designer or project architect
– proficiency with Microstation
As a company, we are focused on creating a clear work/life balance:
– we have an open book financial policy
– you will get to work on an interesting range of projects
– we hold regular social events
– we are focused on nurturing the individuals that help to make the company a success
– we have an ethos to provide profit related bonuses
– this is an exciting opportunity for an architect to help nurture a new business with a new and vibrant ethos
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. File size must not exceed 10 MB.
Please note due to the large number of CVs we receive we may not be able to reply to all candidates.