Henley Halebrown is seeking applications for a graphic designer to join its team in London.
We are an established Shoreditch based architectural studio. We are a well respected office involved in many facets of architecture. As a result the studio is a busy place, involved in writing, teaching, cultural dialogue – as well architecture and design. We work in many areas across housing, arts, education and commercial design, within the UK and further afield.
The studio is a friendly and creative space. The role is varied working closely with the whole team specifically the directors, bid and communications manager, and the architectural teams. The position will suit someone with a desire to be part of a vibrant office environment but is confident enough in their capabilities to develop solutions alone. We are looking for someone with high levels of drive and enthusiasm with the ability to work on their own initiative, who can make the position their own.
- creating and managing brochures, bid documents, presentations, press releases and marketing literature
- maintenance of all the studios templates
- quality control of all print and digital graphic output
- creating graphic content for the website and social media channels
- managing the graphic content, layout and user experience of the website
- assisting in publishing and managing posts on social media channels
- management of the extensive image database
- acting as a brand guardian
- working with architectural teams
- graphic management of books and folios
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an in-house graphic designer with a proven track record of successfully creating graphics through to print
- an advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- strong organisational skills, with exemplary attention to detail
- a sense of urgency and a desire to perform tasks effectively to deadlines
- the ability to multitask while working under pressure
- effective interpersonal skills
- ability to write good, clear English, as well as proofread
- a team player
We are keen that our practice reflects the diversity of communities we design for, and welcome and encourage applications from under-represented groups.
Henley Halebrown is an equal opportunity employer committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.