London-based architecture studio Henley Halebrown is seeking applications for a marketing manager (flexible hours).
Your role will be assisting the directors to define and implement the companies marketing strategy, providing new business support, coordinating PR, leading on client facing events, and managing the company literature, website and social media platforms.
This will include, but not limited to, liaising with the external PR and new business consultants, managing the image database and marketing literature, award submissions, press releases, exhibition entries, lectures, events, professional photography, identifying and following up new business leads, bids and competitions.
- a minimum of two years’ marketing experience within the design industry
- strong organisational and administrative skills, with exemplary attention to detail
- effective interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with clients/consultants/press/colleagues at all levels
- a sense of urgency and a desire to perform tasks effectively to deadlines
- the ability to multitask while working under pressure
- an interest in design/architecture/culture
General skills required:
- ability to write good, clear English, as well as proofread
- proven track record using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- experience of working in a creative environment
Please address your CVs to Rhiannon Sutton and submit using the ‘apply’ link below.