HENN has an opportunity for a design architect to join its office in Berlin, Germany.
HENN is an internationally operating architectural practice with offices in Munich, Berlin and Peking and with over seventy years of accumulated experience of building to meet the needs of culture, administration, teaching and research and development and production, as well as in the field of master planning.
We are currently seeking design architects to join our studio team in Berlin.
Working at HENN
Do you take delight in interesting and exciting projects? Are you looking for an environment in which you can effectively apply and leverage your creative skills and force of personality? Do you enjoy interdisciplinary collaborative work? Do you like working with modern digital tools? In that case, it would be a pleasure to get to know you! We attach great importance to open communication and cooperative teamwork. The HENN Academy offers ideal scope for you to further your professional and personal learning and to exchange ideas and experience with your colleagues. We would very much value your individual contribution and would provide you with great opportunities to develop and progress.
- design and plan projects of different scales
- participate in high profile international architecture competitions
- communicate with clients and consultants
- prepare presentation packages
- masters degree in architecture or equivalent
- three-plus years’ working experience
- collaborative work skills
- excellent skills in CAD systems, especially Rhino/AutoCAD and Revit
- good communication skills in German and English
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please submit your application online using the’apply’ link below.