Henry J Lyons is looking for an experienced visualisation artist to join its practice in Dublin, Ireland.
The visualisation artist will collaborate closely with the architectural team to translate designs and concepts at various stages of projects into professional-grade visualisations and renderings for use in key stakeholder presentations and competition submissions.
The visualisation artist will:
- have an excellent portfolio of work showing an understanding and passion for architectural imagery and composition
- have a strong understanding of architectural concepts and design intents
- be able to understand and interpret architectural sketches, in a wide variety of formats
- efficient and accurate 3D modeller, capable of working in Revit/SketchUp formats
- capable of working with, and adapting 3D and 2D files in various formats created by an architectural team
- the capability of compositing, finishing and retouching images with smart workflows facilitating multiple image options
- explore new technology and trends in virtual reality/augmented reality presentation
- support and share knowledge of visualisation expertise with architectural staff
- knowledge of GPS compositing to enable accurately verified photo montage images is an advantage
- a qualification in architectural field would be an advantage, but not a requirement
- the chance to join a forward-thinking architectural practice with long-term professional and career development opportunities and a supportive studio environment
- highly competitive, flexible and fair payment and benefits packages
- an in-house programme of CPD events and online CPD tracking system
- regular whole-of-studio design reviews and guided tours of projects after completion
- an award-winning city-centre studio, close to DART, Intercity, Luas and bus routes
- the use of the cycle to work Scheme, secure bicycle storage, showers and changing facilities
- a free and confidential employee assistance programme
- our program of in-house yoga, mindfulness and massage sessions, and access to corporate gym rates
- the option to join our social club and take part in monthly social, cultural and sports events
- the opportunity to work with design leaders and domain experts in BIM, BCAR, interior architecture and graphic design
- the option to mentor secondary school students as part of our intern programme
- a vibrant atmosphere and respect for the work-life balance and workplace well-being of our people
Henry J Lyons is an equal opportunities employer with a diverse and inclusive workforce. We’re open to discussing flexible working options to support employees with different needs.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.