Hermantes Studio is looking for an associate director-level interior designer/architect to join its studio in London.
We are offering a great opportunity for an experienced, passionate and creative interior designer/interiors-led architect to join our talented team at a senior level to help manage our portfolio of global workplace, residential and wellbeing projects.
Our studio is a beautiful, bright and calm space amongst the buzz of Hackney, with green open parks, great food options nearby and easy connections into the City of London.
- a practice who regularly compete with the BIG players but retain all the great things about remaining a boutique Studio – this is our edge
- a friendly and collaborative environment
- ongoing CPD
- social and team building events
- excellent salary and a flexible working package and benefits for the right candidate
- bonus scheme
We are an equal opportunity employer that supports talent from diverse backgrounds with experiences, viewpoints and contributions that serve our clients and enrich our working environment.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- passion and ambition blended with experience, high quality design and creativity
- excellent knowledge of project delivery and onsite experience of commercial projects across all RIBA stages to practical completion
- capable and confident with Stakeholder Engagement from fee proposal to on-site delivery
- effective project management and organisational skills
- ability to multi-task with strong use of initiative
- happy to be hands-on in all aspects of project work
- experience of leading a team and who brings an enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude
- good technical and product knowledge
- user knowledge of Revit and the usual software tools of the trade.
- great consultant contacts and robust supply chain knowledge in the workplace sector
- help with the growth of the business and the generation of new projects
- ability to network with industry professionals and represent the Studio at trade events
- minimum degree in interior design or architecture, or an equivalent qualification
- right to work in the UK
- you will have at least ten years’ experience in workplace or other commercial sectors in the UK with the last three years at a senior level
If you feel this could be a great opportunity for a positive change in your career path, please forward your CV and a selection of recent project work via the apply for job button below.