Herzog & de Meuron is looking for experienced architects for a Danish project to join its team in Copenhagen and Hillerød, Denmark.
Herzog & de Meuron is an international architectural practice based in Basel with studios in Berlin, Munich, London, Paris, Copenhagen, Hong Kong, New York and San Francisco. Our team of over 500 collaborators develops projects of all scales across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
To complete our team on-site in Hillerød and Copenhagen, Denmark for the delivery of services for a large Healthcare project, we are looking for experienced architects.
Requirements for the position are:
- professional degree in architecture
- five to ten years of experience as project architect in project planning, detailing and on-site execution, ideally on large scape international projects with different cultural backgrounds
- strong design background
- experience with construction and and collaboration with large multidisciplinary teams
- experience with costing, value engineering and construction management preferred
- good understanding of BIM digital modelling (Revit) during construction process
- ability to work autonomously during construction and communicate well with contractors/sub-contractors
- good client facing skills
The position will require the ability to follow and contribute to both the siteworks as well as ongoing design and coordination. You enjoy working in an international and creative environment, build relationships and motivate teams of people. Distinct analytical skills enable you to manage the complexity on organisational and coordinative fields and report back to the project manager.
Candidate should have excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing both Danish/English, as well as strong communication skills, additionally knowledge of German is appreciated.
Your application should include a cover letter, a complete resume and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 10MB. You can send your documents either by using our online application form on our website or by submitting it to us via the apply for job button below referring to the reference number P22-21.