Herzog & de Meuron is hiring a corporate communications manager to join its team in Basel, Switzerland.
Herzog & de Meuron is led by the two founders together with the current Partners and the CEO. The practice was established in Basel in 1978. Today, an international team of over 550 collaborators is engaged in a wide range of projects across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Our main office in Basel works in tandem with our studios in Berlin and Munich, London, Paris, Hong Kong, New York and San Francisco and our site offices in Copenhagen and Jerusalem.
For our Basel office, we are looking for a corporate communications manager with immediate availability. As part of Herzog & de Meuron’s corporate communications team, you will report directly to the lead of corporate communications. You will manage corporate communication efforts and will act as an interface between our leadership and media professionals, external institutions and other collaborators.
Your key tasks:
- deliver communication and planning for both external events and corporate events
- assist in issue and change management
- process and record international communication requests
- coordinate media relations and external communication, both visual and written
- manage internal reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- manage corporate information on internal and external channels
- compose, edit and fact check texts for publication both internal and external
- coordinate and assist in translation of existing texts
You are an organised, responsible, detail-oriented individual who takes great pride in your work. You balance assertiveness with flexibility and are adept at speaking and presenting and stylistically confident.
Your profile includes:
- university or technical college degree in communication, media studies, journalism or architecture or the arts, in combination with a strong affinity for architecture and design
- at least two years of experience in the field of communications in an international environment
- keen understanding of local media landscape a plus
- native speaker or fluency of German and English, with excellent language and writing skills in one or both
- an international, creative and challenging work environment
- the opportunity to work on high-profile projects around the globe
- an outward-facing position working in collaboration with world-class institutions
We look forward to getting to know you. Your application should include a cover letter, a complete resume, portfolio, diplomas and certificates in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents by using our online application form on our website referring to the reference number B23-9.