Herzog & de Meuron is looking for a IT solution architect to join its team in Basel, Switzerland.
Herzog & de Meuron is led by the two founders together with the current Partners and the CEO. The practice was established in Basel in 1978.
Today, an international team of over 600 collaborators are engaged in a wide range of projects across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Our main office in Basel works in tandem with our studios in Berlin and Munich, London, Hong Kong, New York and San Francisco and our site offices in Copenhagen and Paris.
For our Digital Practice department we are looking for a dedicated and experienced IT Solution Architect, who is excited about designing the digital future at Herzog & de Meuron.
In our “Business Information Systems” team, you will play a central role in designing and optimizing our digital infrastructure. You will be responsible for developing and implementing forward-thinking solutions, working closely with internal stakeholders, and coordinating external implementation partners.
This challenging position offers you the opportunity to bring your expertise and leadership skills to bear, designing tailored IT architectures that successfully advance our company’s digital transformation and have a sustainable, positive impact.
- analysis, design, and implementation of IT solutions and system architectures in various application areas
- planning, controlling, and monitoring IT projects in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- development and optimisation of our diverse portfolio of platforms and applications
- designing forward-looking IT landscapes to efficiently support business processes and design teams
- communication, change management, and stakeholder engagement for successful project implementation
- ensuring compliance with budget, timeline, and quality requirements in the implementation of IT solutions
Our diverse portfolio of platforms and applications offers exciting challenges and growth potential. Currently, we are focusing on modernising our ERP and our project portfolio management systems while planning the implementation of an innovative CRM system.
These varied and challenging projects provide the opportunity to contribute your expertise and actively shape the technological landscape of our company.
- completed degree in computer science, business informatics, or a comparable qualification
- at least five years of experience as solution architect, ideally in the architecture or construction industry
- substantial expertise in the analysis, conception, and implementation of computer systems in a broad application field
- solid IT technical foundation and experience in planning and successfully implementing IT projects in a complex organisational environment
- very good knowledge of project management methods
- excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- strong in communication and presentation
- fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- team player with leadership skills
- an interesting and challenging position in an international environment
- collaboration with a dedicated and talented team
- exciting work with interesting and challenging projects
- attractive employment conditions
- opportunities for further education and personal development
Your application should include a cover letter, a complete resume, diplomas and job references in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents either by using our online application form on our website or by posting it to us referring to the reference number B23-4.