HETA Architects is seeking an administration assistant with a minimum of two years’ experience to join its team in London.
You will be interested in design and architecture and highly motivated, intelligent, hard-working and able to use initiative.
The individual will be reporting to the London CEO of Heta Architects and the chairman of Heta Group who is based overseas and visits London regularly.
The role will require the individual to be flexible with their time and responsibilities will be quite broad to generally assist the executive team and undertake administrative and personal assistant duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- booking and arranging travel, transport, accommodation
General PA tasks:
- general office administrative tasks
- organising and host events
- attending business development and other events
- reminding of important tasks and deadlines
- attending meetings and taking minutes
- typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- carry out research and present findings
- assist with marketing and social media
- financial administration including collating and filing expenses
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- assisting with recruitment and onboarding
Key skills required:
- discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information
- flexibility and adaptability
- good oral and written communication skills
- organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- the ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- tact and diplomacy
- good communication skills
- knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software