Heta Architects is looking for exceptional architects of all levels to join its team in London.
We are seeking the following roles:
- senior architect (five years’ post-Part 3)
- architect Part 3
- architect Part 2
We are a progressive London-based design practice with several current significant projects and a strong pipeline of international projects across a range of sectors.
Our senior leadership team have backgrounds from international design practices which instils a strong design ethos in the practice.
We currently have opportunities working on large-scale retail, commercial and hospitality projects. It is an exciting time to join us and develop your experience with an agile evolving business. Our team are a diverse group spanning creative and digital backgrounds creating a unique convergence of design and data-driven analytics.
We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss opportunities for joining our team.
To be successful you will need:
- strong design abilities with retail, commercial or hospitality experience
- meticulous attention to detail and a good eye for graphic presentation
- exceptional time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure and to demanding deadlines
- proficiency in Revit 2019, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite
- experience in Grasshopper, Dynamo, coding, Unity, Unreal Engine, 3ds Max is advantageous
- excellent written communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- desire and ambition to contribute to practice research and insight studies, practice management and office culture
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply please submit a covering letter with CV and examples of your portfolio less than 5MB. Please submit these using the ‘apply’ link below.
Unfortunately we can only reply to candidates who meet the above criteria and are eligible to work in the UK.
Heta Architects is an equal opportunities employer.