Heta Architects is looking for a senior leader to join its team in London.
We are a progressive London-based design practice with several current significant projects and a strong pipeline of international projects across a range of sectors.
Our senior leadership team have backgrounds from international design practices which instils a strong design ethos in the practice.
We are currently working on large-scale international commercial, hospitality and retail projects. It is an exciting time to join us to evolve an agile and expanding business.
Our team are a diverse group spanning creative and digital backgrounds creating a unique convergence of design and data-driven analytics.
We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss opportunities for joining our team.
We are looking for individuals with varied skills, to be successful you will need:
- eight-plus years’experience working in practice
- strong design ethos with background from design practice, keen to foster a strong design culture
- future thinking and adaptable with hands-on experience of digital design
- experience in practice management with strengths to contribute to drive the business forward
- solid UK experience on large scale projects
- leadership skills with a willingness to mentor
- strong network with an enthusiasm to engage with clients and an industry network
- ability to develop practice research and insight studies
- exceptional time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure and to demanding deadlines
- excellent written communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply please submit a covering letter with CV and examples of your portfolio less than 5MB. Please submit these using the ‘apply’ link below.
Unfortunately we can only reply to candidates who meet the above criteria and are eligible to work in the UK.
Heta Architects is an equal opportunities employer.