at Heyne Tillett Steel
Heyne Tillett Steel is recruiting a team coordinator to join its team in London.
Heyne Tillett Steel is an award-winning structural and civil engineering practice with a reputation for intelligent design and innovative, practical solutions. Based in central London and established in 2007 by directors Andy Heyne, Mark Tillett and Tom Steel, the practice now has over 160 people. We are currently working on exciting and innovative projects throughout the UK for many of the leading developers and architects.
Heyne Tillett Steel is an employee-owned business. We are committed to the development and success of our staff and maintaining the ethos of the practice. If you want to be part of a young, friendly and dynamic team, then we want to hear from you.
About the role
We are currently looking for a proactive team coordinator with at least three years of experience to join our team. This is a varied role, supporting a team of over 40 engineers. We pride ourselves in a dynamic, stimulating and enjoyable work environment that delivers real value to our clients.
The team coordinator serves a vital role in the day-to-day responsibilities of the team, working closely with the directors and members of staff to ensure efficiency across the practice.
- fielding and responding to queries as well as dealing with day-to-day requests
- producing fee proposals and PQQs
- producing reports and presentations in InDesign and Microsoft office
- undertaking project research at Archives and researching bomb maps, aerial photos, historical maps, borehole records, asset location searches and general site history to create an in-depth research report
- site research – initial desktop site research for potential, new and existing jobs using various sources and the purchasing of asset information for the sites
- putting together companywide presentations
- document control on online portals
- dealing with expenses and team purchases, including courses and training
- group management – co-ordinating diaries, helping with CMAP (chasing timesheets and expenses), arranging group meetings, producing resourcing and invoicing reports and sending Tuesday and Friday meeting reminders
- PA duties to the director
- maintaining overall team happiness
- photo editing/art working/sketching where needed
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- proficient in Adobe Suite, especially InDesign
- experience in managing resources and team members in a creative environment
- detail orientated and with strong organisational skills
- a confident attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- problem solving skills
- experience in a similar environment, ideally from an architectural/engineering/creative background
Heyne Tillett Steel is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce.