BIM manager and BIM coordinator
at HKR Architects
HKR Architects has an opportunity for a BIM manager and BIM coordinator to join its team in London.
HKR Architects is looking for a talented and experienced BIM coordinator and BIM manager to join our London office to work on an exciting international projects and London-based projects. This job will provide you with the opportunity to help build a new city and new community while working on innovative design and construction with top-of-the-scale sustainable credentials.
HKR Architects is an international architectural and urban design studio based in London, Dublin and Dubai. We deliver outstanding buildings and places with an experienced team working on projects across the UK, Ireland, Europe and the Middle East.
Positions are available for the right candidates with fantastic opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- in-depth working knowledge of Revit and BIM enabling applications
- background in architecture or engineering, with a professional degree from an accredited university
- collaborate with project teams to establish BIM goals and objectives and ensure that they are met in a timely and efficient manner
- develop, implement and maintain BIM standards, guidelines and best practices for the company
- provide technical support and training to project teams on BIM software and processes
- manage the BIM data and ensure its accuracy and completeness throughout the project lifecycle
- coordinate and manage the integration of BIM models from multiple disciplines
- act as a liaison between project teams and external stakeholders to ensure the exchange of BIM data and information is seamless and effective
- ensure that project teams comply with all BIM requirements, including quality control, project delivery and model management
- monitor BIM technology advancements and recommend improvements to enhance the company’s BIM processes and standards
- experience with BIM standards, including BS1192 and PAS 1192-2
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
As well as working in a great place offering a good work-life balance, you’ll enjoy some great benefits including competitive remuneration, bonuses scheme, private health insurance, regular team events and our annual Christmas trip which in the last years has taken us across to Madrid, Rome, Barcelona, Seville.
We are keen to meet motivated people to join our dedicated team and are committed to supporting your professional development.
How to apply
Please submit your most up-to-date CV with work examples and cover letter, stating your availability and your desired salary via the apply for job button below.
Competitive salary offered depending upon experience.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
HKR Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agencies will not be considered.