at HKR Architects
HKR Architects is recruiting a document controller to join its team in London.
HKR Architects is an international architectural and urban design studio based in London, Dublin and Dubai. We deliver outstanding buildings and places with an experienced team working on projects across the UK, Ireland, Europe and the Middle East.
You will be responsible for making sure the design team have the admin support they need to run smoothly.
Positions are available for the right candidates with fantastic opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials:
- experience in document control/project coordination roles
- proficiency on Aconex required and Asite desirable
- intermediate/advanced MS Office skills, competently using word templates excel spreadsheets and PDF editing
- familiar with BIM 360
- ability to read and interpret documentation and process / procedural manuals
- ability to maintain work output when working under pressure in a high-profile work environment with conflicting demands
- understand file naming conventions and revisioning for architecture information
- understand industry terms and documents types
- creating new project folders at the start of each new project following the prescribed in-house system and ensuring that folders are kept tidy and in order
- monitoring the design team’s adherence to the in-house filing and naming standards
- overseeing and maintaining project drawing register and make sure that site has the latest information packages from the design team
- to receive, file and issue all drawings, schedules and other documents to internal teams
- to assist with scanning, printing and filing, including printing drawings and documents in various size formats from A4 to A0 and delivering to site as required
- to support the design team with presentations, collating presentation documents, binding and meeting set ups
- assist design team in ordering samples as required, including sending and arranging collection of samples
- work with the project managers to collect the relevant information for the O&M manuals at the end of each project
- communicate effectively with all project stakeholders including engineering, delivery, service management and finance teams regarding progress or status of projects
- maintain and administer project document register and live project trackers
- maintain and administer project workflow reporting to meet programme requirements as guided by the programme manager
As well as working in a great place offering a good work-life balance, you’ll enjoy some great benefits including competitive remuneration, bonuses scheme, private health insurance, regular team events and our annual Christmas trip which in the last years has taken us across to Madrid, Rome, Barcelona, Seville.
How to apply
Please send your most up-to-date CV and cover letter, stating your availability, and your desired salary via the apply for job button below.
Competitive salary offered depending upon experience.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
HKR Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agencies will not be considered.