at HKR Architects
HKR Architects is seeking an office manager to join its team in London.
We have an excellent role available for an office manager. As an office manager, you will be focused on operational activities for the office ensuring staff and visitors enjoy a great experience when attending our premises.
We need an office manager who can oversee key areas within the business:
- the office manager will oversee the management of the studio and building, managing and oversee facilities like – managing the cleaning company, landlord coordination, alarms systems, key and fob administration. Arranging emergency procedures including fire, security and first aid
- studio admin like manage the post, stationery ordering, food and wine deliveries and travel management will also come under your remit as office manager
- general reception duties, such as answering calls, emails, letters, updating document templates, etc.
- the office manager will liaise with the financial manager as required
- the office manager will have some HR related responsibilities like onboarding and off boarding staff, HR admin and will assist in maintaining the office standards
- the office manager will also be involved with the company’s PR and marketing efforts, liaising with external companies and managing HKR’s social media accounts
- the office manager will also drive and manage certain events within the business – studio updates and lunches, xmas party, team and client dinners, and the company’s summer party!
The following skillset is essential for the role:
- the successful candidate will ideally have excellent communication skills, both written and oral along with a professional demeanour and presentation
- you will be enthusiastic, motivated, and able to meet deadlines and targets when required
- well organised and able to multi-task, work well under pressure and have a good eye for detail
- must have a positive, can-do attitude with a dynamic approach and the ability to use own initiative
- proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- excellent people skills
- being able to muck in with whatever is needed to keep the office running smoothly!
Other experience and skills that are beneficial:
- experience with maintaining company social media and general marketing
- experience using InDesign
- experience using Rapport or similar project management system
- experience maintaining ISO 9001 and 14001
- three to five years’ experience working as an office manager/administrator; or comparable work experience
- project document control
Not got the full skills set? Not to worry!
We welcome applications from everyone, and we understand not everyone will meet the full skill set but could have skills we didn’t know we needed! Also, training will be provided as required.
What we offer:
- competitive salary
- healthcare plan
- auto-enrolment pension scheme
- a varied range of tasks in a fast-growing, successful and international company with a relaxed team atmosphere and open communication
- cooperative working atmosphere and short decision-making processes
- an inspiring, multi-cultural, and innovative work environment
We need an office manager who is highly organised, driven and oversee many areas of administration within this studio. If this sounds like you, and you’re an office manager, or someone who has worked in a similar sort of environment we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter/email via the apply for job button.