HKS is seeking a senior landscape architect to join its London-based practice.
We are looking for an experienced landscape architect to join our London studio to work on projects within our hospitality practice. The role requires an all-round ability to be able to work from concept to completion on large scale masterplans, luxury resort and hotel projects.
This is an opportunity to take on projects with the world’s leading hotel operators and developers alongside our architecture, master planning and urban design teams.
The post holder will be a qualified landscape architect currently performing a role at senior level with demonstrable experience within the hospitality sector. The candidate should have excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the candidate must be able to multi-task and be able to manage changing workloads and competing demands.
- a proactive and positive attitude
- an outgoing personality with a team focused approach
- experience and interest in masterplanning
- experience in up-scale hotel and resort projects
- experience in working internationally with a willingness to travel if required
- experience in managing project teams and client relationships
- strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, MS Office
HKS is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome discussions about flexible working.
Please apply via our careers portal.