HLM Architects is looking for an architectural technologist to join its teams in Sheffield and Glasgow, UK.
A career and lifestyle choice in Sheffield and Glasgow.
HLM Architects is one of the leading architectural practices in the UK. We are proud to be listed as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for 2019, as well as being highly commended for the recent BD Employer of the Year Award.
We have over 150 likeminded people working collaboratively across our studios, bringing their strength, breadth and understanding to create memorable, meaningful places that delight as well as satisfy.
A ‘thoughtful design’ approach to make better places for people underpins all our work, from concept to technical delivery.
Places of education that inspire, healthcare environments that nurture, homes that are part of thriving communities, and infrastructure that is sustainable in its widest sense: environmentally, economically, and socially.
We are expanding the team in our Sheffield and Glasgow Studios and are looking for a passionate and talented architectural technologist to complement our friendly, dynamic team.
You will exhibit the following skills:
- three years’ post-qualification experience
- necessary professional qualifications and be able to demonstrate recent experience
- have excellent design graphical/technical capabilities and communication skills
- an understanding of and experience working within a BIM process, we work in ArchiCAD so experience of using this will be an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided
- be able to satisfy the requirements of working within the defence sector
We also offer an award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
If you are an inspired, talented and driven individual who will thrive within an innovative design studio that has a ‘one team’ culture and would like to work on a varied portfolio of social architectural projects then please get in touch.
Please reply with CV, examples of your work and your preferred location to Lucy-Mae Richards – HR assistant, using the ‘apply’ link below.
HLM Architects is an equal opportunities employer.