HLM is seeking a Revit BIM manager to join its team in London.
HLM are a national practice but with strong regional connections where all studios work collaboratively as one which is fundamental to our success. Some of our recent accolades include:
- 24 in the Best Companies Top 100 Best Large Sized Companies to work for 2022
- Building Awards Architectural Practice of the Year and Every Person Counts, the new ‘people strategy’ award for 2022
We are seeking a Revit BIM manager with an architectural background with exceptional BIM/digital skills and in-depth understanding of modern digital construction concepts to complement our expanding team of digital specialists.
The role will be based in our London studio but you will be required to travel as and when required.
You will work alongside the corporate BIM manager and technology director and assist them with:
- the production and implementation of company templates, standards and procedures
- supporting the strategic direction and development of BIM
- the implementation of supporting software for BIM
- the implementation of Revit across the company
- the production, review and approval of BIM execution plans to ensure compliance with employers information requirements and relevant British and international standards
- providing Revit and associated training and support for the group
- defining and conducting Revit and associated software and workflow seminars
You will also:
- help to resolve hardware, software and networking issues
- raise awareness and the profile of BIM and within all areas of the business including business development, work winning/bidding, design, delivery, etc.
- identify new, relevant, BIM technologies and introduce across the group where appropriate
- define and implement quality control processes for project-related internal workflows
- liaise with industry bodies/digital construction environments to help maintain HLM’s position as a leader in this field
- liaise with clients and consultants in the preparation of project BIM standards and execution plans
- liaise with clients, consultants and extended supply chain to identify and accommodate requirements and capabilities to coordinate and optimise workflows
- advise on best practice and project strategy to ensure the correct BIM outcome is achieved
- oversee quality control of internal workflows and work sharing with external parties and ensure compliance with employer’s information requirements
- liaise with third-party consultants in the development of supporting BIM software and processes
- promote sustainability strategies in all Studio activities and full sustainability integration in the design process
- advanced knowledge of Revit essential
- advanced knowledge of associated software/platforms such as ArchiCAD, Solibri, Navisworks, NBS Create/Chorus, etc.
- advanced knowledge of all BIM workflows, standards and best practice
- good working knowledge of COBie and Uniclass 2015
- good working knowledge of the BS and PAS suite of BIM documents, plus ISO 19650 Parts 1 and 2
- understanding of the CIC BIM Protocol
- excellent communicator and team player
- knowledge of visualisation technologies and their place in the BIM workflow
- good working knowledge of IT and the architectural process
- knowledge of DFMA / MMC processes
- any nationally recognised BIM qualifications desirable but not essential. g. BRE/BSI
We offer an award-winning lifestyle package, flexible working and a commitment to your personal development through the HLM Academy.
Diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIB) is at the core of our business. We advocate equal opportunities, creating an inclusive working environment for all. If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different mode please contact our HR team for assistance.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply via the careers section on our website.