HOK International is looking for a senior project designer to join its team in Hong Kong.
HOK, one of the world’s leading master planning, architectural and interior design practices is currently inviting qualified candidates to join our growing international, dynamic and creative team to work on high quality projects across Asia.
Senior project designer — Hong Kong
- collaborates with design director to identify compelling, high-quality design solutions
- leads conceptual design studies-initiates ideas, discussions, and areas of research relevant to specific project design problems
- provides leadership and guidance to the design team during all phases of project development
- implements HOK design standards in the overall project administration and team organisation
- develops client relationships and identifies new business opportunities
- works closely with project managers with respect to achieving budget and schedule benchmarks
- bachelor’s degree in architecture required, master’s degree preferred
- 12 plus years of architectural work experience
- minimum five years as lead project architect or designer
- demonstrable skills in creative design solutions
- registered architect (HKIA/AIA/RIBA/ Equivalent) preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
- ability to manage the design team with a collaborative leadership style that values the professional development of the project team
- ability to communicate effectively and eloquently in oral presentations and in writing
- advanced knowledge of architectural construction methodology and building systems
- proficiency in AutoCAD or 3D modeling software such as SketchUp, Rhino preferred
- candidates should be knowledgeable and committed to sustainable design solutions
- fluent in both spoken and written English required
- proficiency in Mandarin an advantage
Interested applicants, please submit your CV with cover letter, full resume and portfolio of work (8MB maximum) plus current and expected salary using the ‘apply’ link below.
No recruitment agencies please.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.