HOK International (Asia/Pacific) is currently looking for a senior project interior designer — hospitality in Hong Kong.
HOK, one of the world’s leading master planning, architectural and interior design practices, is currently inviting interested candidates to join our growing international, dynamic and creative team to work on high quality projects across Asia.
Senior project interior designer — hospitality Hong Kong, China
- provides leadership and project design direction to ensure high-quality design
- responsible for design; initiates concepts and idea discussions, provides guidance to the design team during project design, documentation and installation
- implements HOK design standards in the overall project administration and organisation
- develops client relationships
- works closely with project managers regarding budgets and schedules
- bachelor’s degree in interior design, architecture or equivalent in education or experience
- 15+ years of interior work experience in luxury hospitality market sector
- minimum eight years as lead designer
- demonstrable skills in creative design solutions
- ability to manage the design team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external
- knowledge of architectural construction methodology and building systems required
- proficiency in 3D modeling software such as SketchUp, Rhino required
- ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English
- fluency in verbal and written Mandarin an advantage
- LEED accreditation an advantage
- proficiency in Revit an advantage
Interested applicants, please submit cover letter, resume and portfolio of work (8MB maximum) plus current and expected salary using the ‘apply’ link below.
No recruitment agencies please.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.